One photo for C&C, Thanks!

LuckySe7en

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a photoshoot last weekend and I wanted to share a sample to get some honest feedback. As always, I appreciate any critique or tips. Thanks in advance!

IMG_9829-2.jpg

Nice mood ... and I like that the two do not stare at the camera with the stereotype dentist-happy-smile with their heads bent to the side at the standard angle, you see way too many of these utterly boring pose, boring because it is overused in my opinion.

While the horizontal arrangement is fine, I dislike the vertical crop where her hands come up from nowhere. It might be just my personal taste, but I'd prefer if she had taken her hands down, out of sight, or if you had shown slightly more at the bottom of the image.

The colours go a bit into the cooler range for the green and the clothes, I'd prefer it a bit warmer. Skin colours seems fine to me though.

Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely shot IMHO which transports the right mood.

nice catch, Alex. I didn't realize her hands came up from nowhere. I could do a tighter crop or add more to the bottom.

Good picture! Color / Sharpness!
Above the head of the man, removing anything?

thank you, no I didn't remove anything from this photo. Just the usual enhancements like color, contrast, blacks, etc

Nice mood ... and I like that the two do not stare at the camera with the stereotype dentist-happy-smile with their heads bent to the side at the standard angle, you see way too many of these utterly boring pose, boring because it is overused in my opinion.

While the horizontal arrangement is fine, I dislike the vertical crop where her hands come up from nowhere. It might be just my personal taste, but I'd prefer if she had taken her hands down, out of sight, or if you had shown slightly more at the bottom of the image.

The colours go a bit into the cooler range for the green and the clothes, I'd prefer it a bit warmer. Skin colours seems fine to me though.

Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely shot IMHO which transports the right mood.

Agree with the crop suggestion but because the man's watch is distracting to me. Great pic though, I love the feeling it creates.

Thanks Kim. I don't like jewelry in a photo either but he specifically asked that I get his new watch in the shots lol it was a gift she gave him and he was pretty proud of it! lol

Thanks for all the feedback

the hand on the right side of the image just creeps me out a little bit. Other then that i like the lighting etc.

The background is pretty bright and intrusive.
I don't think it would hurt to tone it tone some and remove some bright spots.

$IMG_9829-2lllllllllllllll.jpg

Thanks traveler. I like your edit. I'll keep an eye out for that from now on

Most reactions

New Topics

Back