What's new

One photo in a series of South West USA - moon landscape

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I took a huge amount of photo's last summer when I went down to the South West USA. I haven't posted any online, and I've only done a few in PP.

I created this one in a series that I find interesting. It was taken as we were leaving Capital Reef, heading East on route 24. It was just after the sun had set. The whole series looks like it was taken on the moon.

What do you guys think?

review.jpg

​
 
Definitely an alien landscape. Very unusual.

Unfortunately, the landscape seems very underexposed... probably the sky tricked your meter. I'd love to see more of the textures, but you'll need to lighten it up a bit.
 
I agree, very interesting landscape, looks very hazy though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom