What's new

One time I regret my brand of camera

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
5,715
Reaction score
1,554
Location
Cork Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use Canon cameras and today I saw a sigma 150-500 OS for 413 euro ( display model and last in stock sale). This usually retails at 1000 euro here. I want one but its nikon. Bah humbug
 
If I were you, I would have bought it, and resold it to fund your Canon version, or even better yet, switch over to Nikon.
 
Ha! know what you mean - there was a lovely ex display Sigma 2x EX DG APO converter going in town for £75 but it was bloody Nikon too!!!!:grumpy::lol:
 
If I were you, I would have bought it, and resold it to fund your Canon version, or even better yet, switch over to Nikon.

Wish i'd thought of that Kerbs! (the buying it bit, not the switching to Nikon! lol)
 
Buy. Resell on ebay. Purchase the Canon one.
 
I'm pretty sure those adapters don't do autofocus, I could be wrong though. That'd be rough on a 500mm lens.
 
Ha! know what you mean - there was a lovely ex display Sigma 2x EX DG APO converter going in town for £75 but it was bloody Nikon too!!!!:grumpy::lol:

You can get the Kenko pro 2x for less than that on ebay and it's better
 
It's just as well anyhow I don't have a spare 400 euro for a lens, but if it had been canon I would have bought it, and eaten beans until payday next month. We like our toys to much, I would have been better off out taking photos than browsing inside a camera shop
 
Ha! know what you mean - there was a lovely ex display Sigma 2x EX DG APO converter going in town for £75 but it was bloody Nikon too!!!!:grumpy::lol:

You can get the Kenko pro 2x for less than that on ebay and it's better

Really? that's good to know. Never use the 1.4x i've got that often, we tend to need all the help we can get up here light-wise!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom