What's new

One, two or none?

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please let me know which treatment is somewhat better ;)

#1


#2





Regards :D
 
I don't know if I'd say one is *better* than the other, they are just very different. The first one, the focus is all on the...umm, structure--I don't really know what to call that!--and I kinda like how the yellow tone really sets the lattice work off.
In the second one, my eye is suddenly drawn a little more to the little figures up in the top corners--I hardly even noticed they were there in the first one.
 
Since you included the detailed figures in your composition, I would avoid the vignette because it would appear badly exposed.
 
#2, but without the rounded corners.
 
I like the top photo better, It seems to have a warm/glowing effect

Thank you very much Joe :D
I don't know if I'd say one is *better* than the other, they are just very different. The first one, the focus is all on the...umm, structure--I don't really know what to call that!--and I kinda like how the yellow tone really sets the lattice work off.
In the second one, my eye is suddenly drawn a little more to the little figures up in the top corners--I hardly even noticed they were there in the first one.
A good analysis; thank you very much :D
Since you included the detailed figures in your composition, I would avoid the vignette because it would appear badly exposed.
Thank you very much FB; i too had a concern regarding vignette
#2, but without the rounded corners.
Thank you very much FB :D
 
#2 :thumbup:
 
Thank you Someones; so are you someone new here ? :D

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom