One year old and apples

janineh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a session from Saturday. C&C welcome....

$fb1.jpg
$fb2d.jpg

You have captured some wonderful expressions of the little guy. My favorite is the first one bottom left, the side view. The second photo I would like better if the color overlay was at a lower opacity. He has a very nice expression with Dad holding him up and maybe it is my eyes, but hard to see clearly.

the poses are cute, but I think most are too bright. you lose a lot of detail in the kids face with most of the top ones, and baby just looks...bright white. the two with the dad are too bright as well, but the one on the left is way blown out bright. you can barely make out the baby at all. the baby biting the apple is the best of the set IMO, being just less-bright enough to have the babys face not look washed out.

the poses are cute, but I think most are too bright. you lose a lot of detail in the kids face with most of the top ones, and baby just looks...bright white. the two with the dad are too bright as well, but the one on the left is way blown out bright. you can barely make out the baby at all. the baby biting the apple is the best of the set IMO, being just less-bright enough to have the babys face not look washed out.

^^ This +1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back