Online Photo Gallery?

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been using Lightroom to create galleries for my website, and they work great for minimalist, simple galleries, such as a portfolio.

However, I have been taking photos for a sports team and they want a way to view their images. Lightroom is great and all, but I don't really want to take the time to just import photos that...I honestly don't really care about, into LR and then export them to my server. Because then, when I want to get rid of them I have go through my server and delete the files, re-upload the website etc...

So, are there any websites (free or subscription) that allow you to upload to a customizable gallery that I can just link to? I guess Smugmug would work, but I'm not sure if I really want care about the e-commerce thing, which I assume is one of the reasons that Smugmug is expensive (relatively) on a yearly basis.

Are there any other options for just a simple click and view gallery? Or am I better off sticking with home-made JS/Flash galleries for what I want?

do you have a Facebook photography page??? Free shows off work, clients can tag themselves in your photos giving you exposure to all their "friends" maybe something to think of :)

how about zenfolio, smugmug, redcart, squarespace, etc

Oh ok, cool. Yeah, I'd only heard of Smugmug and I forgot about Zenfolio. I wasn't sure if there were any more, and a Google search provided tons of options, howevfer most were ways to implement a JS gallery into your website. lol

Most reactions

Back