ONLY ONE ANSWE R : sIn

Well, i guess the answer is in the 4 squares below the cross, nice drawing, very nice actually!!! thanks for sharing walter.

Cheers,
Trombone

On each of the dates he has there was a mass murderer apprehended or convicted...

January 23 1991 Policeman's Videotaped Murder Leads to Killers' Convictions in Texas

January 13 1958 The Manuel Massacres

February 5 1994 Medger Evers' killer is convicted

January 2 1981 The Yorkshire Ripper is apprehended

January 10 1987 Connecticut's Wood-Chipper Murder

January 27 1978 The "Dracula Killer"

He added them all up and he found that there was 111 (3 one's)
Down in the boxes there are 4 sins(sins he could probably only think of...) Money, drinking, immoral sexual relations, and the corrupted church.

If you don't have the 111(3 one's) you go to hell... the three ones are The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

And if you believe anything I just told you.... you should get professional help.. :lmao:

it's not as obvious as you may think because a lot of us still have questions about this image. So will you please give a hint. thanks

Chris may be close. i think this was posted for us to conclude our own interpretation; much like the bible. but hey, what do i know :study:

There's no message, at least no meaningful one. I thought it was ironic that if you read it left to right, top to bottom, it says "only one answer, sin" but that's me. Now go out and touch some boobies or something.

walter23 said:
There's no message, at least no meaningful one. I thought it was ironic that if you read it left to right, top to bottom, it says "only one answer, sin" but that's me. Now go out and touch some boobies or something.

There's got to be more to it than that...

eromallagadnama said:
There's got to be more to it than that...
I think so too.... but I bet the guy standing there is the only one who knows..... or cares for that matter.... lol :lol:

Alright, alright, here's the story. This guy was a 'busker' using the old hook evangelical christian groups always use, which is to pretend to be doing something without any religious overtones to get passersby to pay attention - in this case, pretending to be a busker doing mathematical magic tricks. Half the audience was also composed of plants who'd ask the right questions at the right time, another tactic these guys always use.

Anyway, the audience was asked to call out numbers on the 6x6 grid of sequential integers between 1 and 36, and then he'd circle that number and cross out the remaining numbers on the same row and column. Before he started, he'd promised that at the end of the exercise he'd have the number 111, and sure enough, it turns out that no matter what combination of integers you choose you'll always end up with 111, after you add them up once all squares have been eliminated by either circling or crossing out.

He then proudly proclaimed that this was because there was Only One Answer, and said the same thing is true of the world. No matter what you do, there's only one true answer you can come to, and that's Jesus Christ. Flimsy, I know. The world is just a tad bit more complicated than a simple predetermined mathematical game, but that was his analogy and he was sticking to it.

The other stuff was a lesson about how the guy with no face is blue because even though he has money, a social life, a family, and goes to church, he has cancer and is dying and none of those things matter to him any more because he knows he is going to hell. The sIn clearly illustrates that "I" is a component of "SIN" (just like there's no "I" in TEAM, whoo! whoo! whoo!) and then he handed out some pamphlets.

We had an unusually civil discussion (for me) on how our beliefs and our stances on creation, evolution and the bible and the things we consider 'evidence' are fundamentally different. Then he gave me a kick ass Chick tract on evolution called "Big Daddy?", which like most things in its class horribly misrepresents the tenets of evolutionary theory, but of course some scientists don't treat religion any more fairly.

Earlier that day, some other people from the same religious group manning this same poster board called Jewish people "circumsized liars" which made me storm away, but this guy wasn't up to any of that so I kept my mouth shut and just listened politely, then discussed things with him afterwards and realized that there was no reconciling our views.

I love the monstrous, closed minded and intolerant scientist in here: http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp

I've also got the poster version of that "Heidelberg man, peking man, piltdown man, blah" diagram on my wall, it's good for a chuckle and for getting weird looks from my lab-mates.

called Jewish people "circumsized liars"
They are sadly mistaken... In the bible(Christian) it says that Jewish people are God's chosen people...
I think the way they are doing that is wrong... I do believe that the only way to get to heaven is through believing that Jesus is the son of God... But I hate it when some people do stuff to repulse people from this. :(

My guess was that he was a schizophrenic homeless guy with some religious preoccupation. As an emergency psych clinician, I see folks like that all day long. I imagined asking him about the numbers and he would've given me an explanation of taking the 10th word of the 11th book and 12th verse of the bible, etc. etc.

Guess I wasn't too far off the mark in my original assumption.

I get it. Chris excellent to hear you stand out. "And they will no you by your fruits.." Rad picture too, because thats what it's all about.

Johnboy2978 said:
My guess was that he was a schizophrenic homeless guy with some religious preoccupation.

No, he was part of a large evangelical group. Earlier some different people were handing out the same flyers at the same posterboard, doing different magic tricks. Also, he had about 5 people working with him as plainclothes audience plants.

I mean, he may or may not have been schizophrenic, but to me he seemed more like a typical evangelical.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back