What's new

Operating Room

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
…and Shrek is the patient. Symptoms are Humongous Fungus, pain in the butt, frog in the throat and toe jam to name a few.

Lets just say it was a rainy day in Ontario :)

shrek9021.jpg


Eric
 
aww bless, they look like they having fun!! Can I come play? :mrgreen:
 
You forgot onion breath and the one with the pixie ;) We've had a lot of fun with that game here as well. Looks like the kids had fun despite the rain!
 
JonMikal said:
i remember the original 'operation' :lmao:
I always remember how dorky the guy looked... :lol:
 
:lol: fun times!
cool shot :D
 
The look on Shrek's face reminds me of the way I look when I go see the doctor.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom