What's new

Opinions on new shots

come on people!!! Let me know!

You are pretty antsy. Less than 2 hours and you were wanting responses. Hmmmm.

The first shot is very good, the 2nd one is pretty fantastic and the 3rd is so good would almost swear that was computer-graphics generated. That is implying another computer beyond the one in the SLR or DSLR.
 
Ok I am floored alittle by that response. Only if alot of people agreed!!! thanks Very Much!
 
Jeffro I love all 3 pictures but the one that stands out the most to me is #2 it reminds me of a scene from the twilight zone :thumbup:
 
Thanks I am just happy people appreciate the work I am doing! More coming soon!
 
1. Looks level to me and is a cool shot.

2. Nice, but I think the clump of grass should be cropped out. The trees and the light coming through them are too cool and don't need anything distracting from them.

3. Awesome. Might crop off just a bit from the very bottom.
 
I am really not sure how I can crop that or edit the bush out the TREE photo. But I may retake the photo when the fog comes back in!
 
Flickr: J. Eatley's Photostream My new Flickr account and here is another new shot!




4119611968_e061a77e0b_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
#1 is a very nice shot! I think going even lower angle will decrease the impact since will change the perspective - it looks enough aggressive to me as it is now. Well done!
Regards,
b.
 
Thank you very much! I should have some more coming soon!
 
Yeah I know! I think I am going to redo the shot. But I just liked the idea so much!
 
Here are a few shots I did for some friends! OH I HATE INDOOR LIGHTING!!! Time to read some more books and such to learn more!


Opinions are always Welcome!

4178817396_13d8fbe223.jpg
4178817718_faf1100e5c.jpg




4184404662_ddce5b01ed.jpg
4183642737_fdd7e10269.jpg





Here are two from the shoot tonight
4184413764_9a2cd98af3.jpg
4183651555_ea9f2da77f.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom