opinions on photo

I think it was taken by a person standing over them. Thanks so much for all your responses!!

Being that their waists are almost in alignment, and the photo is taken at a pretty much straight down angle, I would still think the younger taller man's head would be taller than the shorter man.

My guess is an ultra-wide lens was used. Hence the perceived perspective distortion.

THIS. 100% this.

The wide angle lens (think like... fisheye wide) is causing distortion and making the shadows look like they're going off in different directions.

The subject closer to the camera looks bigger because that's what happens with extreme wide angle lenses.

Windows File manger properties says 35mm focal length.

Windows File manger properties says 35mm focal length.

I'd like to know how it found that out when there's no EXIF for the image.

Neither did mine. I was going to try Adobe Bridge, but decided to try this first. Maybe it's some kind of default; I'll have to check some of mine.
Capture.PNG

Neither did mine. I was going to try Adobe Bridge, but decided to try this first. Maybe it's some kind of default; I'll have to check some of mine.
View attachment 203997

"35mm focal length" means the full-frame (35mm film) focal length equivalent. Not "The photo was taken with a 35mm lens".

By the distortion looks like at least a 20mm on full frame.

It was taken with a phone, I don't know what kind of phone

the photos are so interesting I think. I want to know how did you take the picture. Drone?

There's a very easy explanation.
The big guy on the left is a ventriloquist and the little guy on the right is his puppet. You don't usually see it but the ventriloquist is wearing a throat-voice amplifier to project the puppets voice.
In fact the puppet looks like Howdy Doody!!
SS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back