What's new

opinions?

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you :)
IMG_3376_edited-1.jpg
 
composition is nice but i think the PP is terrible
 
It looks more like a painting than a photograph after that amount of PP
 
sorry I was just playing around with photoshop to see what all the new features could do
 
The PP is not that great.
 
sure here it is ---->
IMG_3376_edited-2.jpg
 
That certainly is a dramatic difference.
I see nothing wrong with people who want to work with their photos and see what extreme things that can be done.
 
yeah haha
 
I'm also a new player in this photography game but the PP was a tad over done but i must admit admit IMO the sky looks awesome :)
 
Last edited:
hehe thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom