Opinions

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to get some opinions. My roommate comes in last night at 8:30 we do the usual "How it going ect" he sits at his computer for about 10 minutres and then without saying anything just climbs into his bed. Did not say if he was going to sleep or anything. So I just continue to do my spanish (which is evil by the way) and then around 9:30ish he pops up and says something along the lines of "Man, I'm just trying to get some rest so I can play Halo 3 all night." He just so happens not to have classes on Thursday while I have 3. I tell him that the glare and sound would prob. keep me and he says he would put it on mute and try to hide the glare, well in the ends as I was sleeping it was like there was a light show in my eyes and I could here practically every sound from the game.

I was just wondering is it common for people to be so inconsiderate. If he tries to do it again tonight I'm not taking sleeping pills so I can fall asleep.

Do you not have a bedroom, or someplace that you can sleep, that is not in front of the TV screen?

Either way, that does sound pretty inconsiderate. I guess you could pay him back by being very loud when he finally does go to sleep.

Nope. I'm living in a
Length: 16' 4 1/2"
Width: 9' 11 1/2"
Height: 7' 10 1/2"

dorm room.

Do you not have a bedroom, or someplace that you can sleep, that is not in front of the TV screen?

Either way, that does sound pretty inconsiderate. I guess you could pay him back by being very loud when he finally does go to sleep.

I sounds like a dorm room type of situation, to me. in witch case prolly not but...

TV/radio something loud, you know what they say about payback.

Or you could just help him sleep with a swift punch to the face next time, But I would advise the prior, the latter could be troublesome.

*EDIT*
Nope. I'm living in a 16.4'' x 11.9'' dorm room.
I'm not good with typing can you tell:lol:

What makes me really mad is he does not have class today. He could play all day long.

Oh and here are the right dimensions, wrote them wrong first time.
Length: 16' 4 1/2"
Width: 9' 11 1/2"
Height: 7' 10 1/2"

Like Mike said, when you wake up and prepare for classes, blare some heavymetal in the room.

If he complains, just tell him "Hey, I couldn't sleep because of your gaming, I need some noise to get going" I've done it with some neighboor and it worked.

I'm going to make him use his tv. For some reason even though I told him I would bring tv he brought this old like 12" thing (give or take an inch). So I'm going to start making him play on that rather my 26 inch widescreen HD tv. Did I mention it was also my X-Box? as well?

I'm going to make him use his tv. For some reason even though I told him I would bring tv he brought this old like 12" thing (give or take an inch). So I'm going to start making him play on that rather my 26 inch widescreen HD tv. Did I mention it was also my X-Box?

In that case take the power cable or maybe the visual cables

[I don't own an Xbox, I don't know what sustained powerlessness will do to it if any thing]

Well I get back at 12ish and low and behold he is still asleep. We wakes up around 12:15 and starts playing again while chair is in middle of the room and I can't get to my stuff... Guarantee you even though he has a free day he will be doing homework at 2:00 tonight.

Sometimes patience is the best revenge... the table will turn eventually when he needs to sleep. Wait till that time and wake him up every hour or so with the most horrid Rap music possible. Or...if you want, I can lend you a great halloween prop. Im sure Bolt(out electric chair guy) would love to make some extra $$$
If that does not work...make him his own halo with a frying pan to the side of the melon. :lol::lol:

Sad thing is he likes that horrible rap music. Our desk are 3 feet from each other and he would never put on head phones. I stopped that very quickly. Every one in a while music is good but 24/7 including 1 at night is too much. Oh and an update while I have been in my 3 classes today as far as I can gather he has been playing from 12 until now. And still playing.

Oh yes. And he really likes the Nintendo brand games (Mario etc). I play X-Box sometimes, but it is normally for no longer than an hour and normally a sports game. (ie NCAA and Madden)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back