opposite sex attractions

Haha! Thanks Nicole. =) I'm sure the girls grow out of the "brad pitt syndrome" eventually, but I'm impatient. :p

Verbal said:
Haha! Thanks Nicole. =) I'm sure the girls grow out of the "brad pitt syndrome" eventually, but I'm impatient. :p

tell me your hair looks like his in Legends of the Fall and I'm your huckleberry!

anicole said:
H E L L O! Tha's when you go, "Oh, come here sweetie ... let Verbal hold you a while. YOu just need a hug ... no really ... I'll just hold you!"

Haha, by the way... if I ever said "let Verbal hold you a while" I'd shoot myself! Even online I prefer to go by my real name! I was a hardcore geek for awhile, and I try to distance myself from that. :p

Verbal said:
if I ever said "let Verbal hold you a while" I'd shoot myself!
Imagine if I did that.... :lmao:
"Come here, let Littleman hold you a while" :biglaugh:

I think I would get a slap in the face... :lmao:

LittleMan said:
Imagine if I did that.... :lmao:
"Come here, let Littleman hold you a while" :biglaugh:

I think I would get a slap in the face... :lmao:

Or a very skeptical look pointed at...um, not your face. lol...

anicole said:
tell me your hair looks like his in Legends of the Fall and I'm your huckleberry!

Hah! This is a quick google for "guy curly hair" to see if I could find an example...

My hair is something like his, but more unruly and less "Shirley Temple". =P
B00005JM9N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

anicole said:
THANK YOU!! Marry me, mountainlander ... we'll have clean toothpaste tubes together ... unless you squeeze from the middle ... :D

Lol, nope squeeze from the end.

Ex wife did that crap. Had to hide my toothpaste tube from her. When I asked why she used mine instead of hers, she told me, "Because mine's all gunky and gross." :confused: :confused: :confused:

Verbal said:
Haha, by the way... if I ever said "let Verbal hold you a while" I'd shoot myself! Even online I prefer to go by my real name! I was a hardcore geek for awhile, and I try to distance myself from that. :p

Hey ... chicks love geeks ... so don't totally lose the gig. Love the curls ... I have piles of them.

Ravie ... the love is astounding that pours out from you ... :puke-rig:

Mountainlander ... I just wanna propose!

Most reactions

Back