opposite sex attractions

Aw, thanks! It's one of the few pics of me I like...I don't generaly do my hair this way anymore though...this was a rare GOOD day. And the only way I can do it that way without it being all frizzy is if I put a lot of hair product in it, and then it's not all soft.

core_17 said:
without it being all frizzy is if I put a lot of hair product in it, and then it's not all soft.

I use a customized blend of 5 different gels ... and that's after the two mousses (does that qualify as meeces?)

anicole said:
(waits with baited breath to see what ravie says ... :popcorn: )

you already know..pallie...

no need to make these people lose their lunch or supper or actually sainity..

leave it be.

if you post that, me and you will have issues, and words....( if i can spell it)

show you... you look great....i still use that pic to keep beetle bugs outta my eye of newt....thank you very much...
remember the night before that shot??? remember how crappy we felt during that shot??? kiss my ever lovin' rear..dont... i repeat DONT PLEASE post that shot.

party pooper ... but I won't. You know that. It was just fun to get your goat ... luv you ... mean it ... :hug::

Okay, folks ... back on topic ... we've gone from gooie girlie and boyie stuff to hair gel.

things that make me go pitty pat ...

when I get kissed by a man who is palming the side of my face, threading his fingers through aforementioned curls ...

GO!

photo gal said:
quoting myself now!

Nope ... so let it be written ... so let it be done ... she and I have a tacit agreement that we won't do that to each other. I just pull out the dirty trick of threatening when I can't come up with a good comeback to her. She sooo rules.

another pitty pat ...

a guy in a button down, untucked, faded, soft jeans and no shoes or socks.

I get all giggly and girlie.

GO!

Straight up; Confidence.

You could be the hottest girl in the world, if you don't have confidence, you're only worth a few minutes of my time.

Aspirations; Wether you aspire to be a Waste Disposal Expert or a Movie Director, as long as you've got goals, I wanna be on you.

Sense of Humour; If you don't know what sarcasm is. Get on that short bus over there. There's a helmet on the front seat just for you. It has a capital "D" on it.

Intelligent; see above.

Also, if you don't have an appreciation for music ie. "I just listen to whatever's on the radio". That's right...the short bus is over there.

Hertz van Rental said:
The plural of Moose is Moose.
Though why you would want to put a Moose in your hair...

You're not Canadian, are you?

Eh? Or is it Aye, eh?

Down here, we just say huh?

Wondered why the moose bugled so loud when I shook well before dispensing ...

Hertz van Rental said:
The plural of Moose is Moose.
Though why you would want to put a Moose in your hair...

You're not Canadian, are you?

holy crap no...she aint....( she sounds like one, though, dont she??)

so, hertz...what is your answer to today's question..? you, jonmikal, chase, chiller, airic, raymond..( i know..daisy is the answer to all your dreams, cause ya'll are in love..and all googly eyes over each other..but work with me here..)

i want to hear from ya'll too.....

anicole said:
Eh? Or is it Aye, eh?

Down here, we just say huh?

Wondered why the moose bugled so loud when I shook well before dispensing ...

( pallie, moose don't bugle... that would be elk...)

you need elk not moose for your hair...... :D

aprilraven said:
so, hertz...what is your answer to today's question..?
Where to start? From the ground up is best.
Good shoes.
Tune in tomorrow to see if I can set my sights higher :lol:

Daisy? Around here daisy and Buttercup are... not girls I'd like to date.

Hertz van Rental said:
Where to start? From the ground up is best.
Good shoes.
Tune in tomorrow to see if I can set my sights higher :lol:

Daisy? Around here daisy and Buttercup are... not girls I'd like to date.

Daisy is Raymond J Barlow's wife. Open mouth, insert foot. :lol:

Well....
Ya gotta be able to laugh, have a great sense of humor, love a little on the dark side, horror movies...and really dig halloween. I like to enjoy every day as best I can, cause life it too short to argue about stuff that is not worth arguing about.
I like to be close to the person I care about. Means a lot to say you love somebody, then to slam a door.

OH yeah..........music.... :band: ya gotta love music. Good ol rock and metal.

She has to love the out doors, and nature, hiking, cycling and all that. Yeah...even those long walks under the full moon do it for me too.

But I think a lady who really loves to laugh, and just take a day at a time is great. As for looks....eyes....I love eyes. :confused: <<but not like that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back