What's new

optical illusion?

Arghhhhh!

It's a yellow spotlight with a shroud.
It's an uplighter!


It's a yellow spotlight - an uplighter!

Spotlight - Uplighter!

Cool! :D
 
AIRIC said:
JM, what have you been smoking to even take this pic. Crashed on the bedroom floor looking up and "hey! I should take a photo of the ceiling light" Its ok, as I have taken the same type of pics as well.

Eric

i'm into pills man!

the fixture is from National Gallery of Art.

Chris explains what i see best, but Carl may be seeing the same.

thanks for playing along :)
 
Chiller said:
The optical illusion I see is...depending on how long you stare....you can see the light sticking out, facing the left and down, or the light looks to be pushed in, facing the right and up.
And the other thing I see...well this is a family forum. :mrgreen:

Same here.
 
I stared at this thing for so long that my family got nervous and had a large neighbor to come over in case they needed to hold me down once I was interrupted.

But now that you've fessed up, I see the tunnel/funnel that Chis has mentioned. Pretty neat.

Tuna
 
Tuna said:
I stared at this thing for so long that my family got nervous and had a large neighbor to come over in case they needed to hold me down once I was interrupted.

But now that you've fessed up, I see the tunnel/funnel that Chis has mentioned. Pretty neat.

Tuna

:lmao: you're a trip!
 
Whoa! A tunnel/ funnel with clouds at the end. It took four beers to see that one but its cool. :)

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
Whoa! A tunnel/ funnel with clouds at the end. It took four beers to see that one but its cool. :)

Eric

:lmao:
 
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh THAT! :idea:
i love the shot... super crazy cool
but i choose not to say what i think it is .. only for psychological reasons :lmao:
now what did i miss here?
 
I am sooooooo late on this one :lmao:

Yer all nuts......mus be y i like it here :D

cool shot jm. :thumbup:
 
manfromh said:
am i the only one brave enough to say that it looks like a nipple? Or is that a "bad" word?


:hail: :lmao: :lmao:
oh my god!! your the only one to say it.....your so gonna fit in here..!!
 
It's, it's a UFO! Ok now the men in the little white coats will be coming for me too.

Actually I like it it's a cool shot, I love the color of it.
 
Cool shot and yes! It does look an optical illusion. Makes me think if the center is funneling in or out. Would look very cool in frame.
Either that or I need to start drinking Lite Beer... :confused:
 
M @ k o said:
Cool shot and yes! It does look an optical illusion. Makes me think if the center is funneling in or out. Would look very cool in frame.
Either that or I need to start drinking Lite Beer... :confused:

nope, you got it, but have one anyway :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom