Oracle of Avalon

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm beginning a series of "fantasy" portraits, and this is the first. Hope you enjoy!
OracleofAvalon.jpg

Interesting. Maybe a bit too much PP around her shoulder - I'm kind of wondering what shape she is, if you know what I mean. I'm also curious to see more of what she's looking into.

It seems almost like a blending of painting and photograph. Definitely has style to it.

Very fantasy oriented on several layers.

What was confusing me was on (her) left side. After looking several times, it's the boot straps. It makes her leg have a feathered look to my eyes.

I really like the well she is peering into and the work you put into it. I just wish to see a bit more.

Nice work as usual.

OMG, this one just grabs me. I would like to see a little more separation between her hair and the background, and her buttocks and the BG. That just personal preference. I do really like the image as you have presented it.

I think that the shadow line across her cleavage should not go into the left armpit, but that is just my novice opinion.

Incredible work, and the subject is certainly not too hard on the eyes.

Nicely done Cindy. I like the feel you have captured to this one. Diggin the soft tones, gives it that fantasy feel. I use a program by Auto FX, mystical and lighting. Has some cool things in there.

Most reactions

Back