What's new

Origami #2 :)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Played with a couple ideas today :)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

(If you "get it" please don't spoil it right away... just do it!! :) )

****Edit: see post 28 for the answer to what it is and what it says :) ****


 
Last edited:
neat! Good way to play with light...
 
Thanks Charlie :)

It's very fun! There will be more on the way ;)
 
Wow, thanks! :)
 
I 'got it' right away, but I still had to look it up, lol - it's been a while. Not bad. :thumbup:
 
I 'got it' right away, but I still had to look it up, lol - it's been a while. Not bad. :thumbup:

Thanks! Woot! I'm SOOOOOO glad someone got it right away!

yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon_zpsc495f113.gif


I wasn't sure how much or how little to say lol I have some more planned and am more excited to play more now :)
 
Owwwwww.... you are making my brain hurt looking at these. It's doing all kinds of weird things to my eyes as they go from one spot to another. I stare at it long enough and they start to pulse forward and back. :er:

Nicley done.
 
So... What is there to 'get?'
 
Thanks Tony :)

Heitz, I'm thinking that since I posted this on the weekend when it is notoriously slow I will let it go for at least a while today while the whole gang is here ;)
I will give a hint though.....
it says something .....
 
Last edited:
Took me a little and had to look it up as well. Nice creativity putting the two together.
 
I do t get it... But I like it. :)
 
I like everything about it except for the composition.
 
Took me a little and had to look it up as well. Nice creativity putting the two together.
Excellent! Thanks!
I do t get it... But I like it. :)
Thanks Manaheim, you may not "get it" but you included the answer in your response!
Thanks :)
I like everything about it except for the composition.
Thanks Runnah, may I ask what you would do differently with the composition?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom