What's new

Orion even with full Moon and city lights

Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
2,249
Location
Washington D.C. Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
@SquarePeg posted beautiful images of a lighthouse and the milky way processed with Sequator.

That motivated me to get my Celestron Evolution telescope out and give it one more try. I had started to regret getting it.

Now I'm motivated to get the clip-in light pollution filter, learn how to better utilize Sequator, and maybe even have the IR filter taken off one of my camera bodies.

Not really astrophotography but I thought I would share as this shows that even in the midst of a major city (less than 5 miles from the Washington Monument) with a full moon there's still plenty of detail to be had in the night sky.

Orion23DPP_copy_1740x1305.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom