What's new

orphans grow up...

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... and places are left empty...

I took this shot at an abandoned orphanage here in Luxembourg.. there wasn't much left to see but I liked this ball that was lying around... hope you like the shot...

spako.lu

ballkl.jpg
 
I like it alot,, a simple shot but has great texture and lighting,, your processing is what made this shot,, without it it wouldnt be the same,,well done
 
i'm so curious as to what post-processing you do. mind sharing or is that strictly for the artist to know?
 
Yes I used photomatix on this shot with the default settings and used PS afterwards to put the texture on the shot... the texture adds a warmer light to the shot.. some levels curves and contrast and thats about it... I also used the Transform tool to get the baal more into the foreground... I'm in desperate need of a fisheye ;-)
 
I like the concept but I think it looks overprocessed to me, the lighting just looks strange and unnatural
 
Thank you for the honest critique :-) I'll try to reprocess the shot to get some better results :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom