Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think about that?

I guess I'm 'indifferent'. I'm not jumping with joy like everyone else (I'm far from sad though, lol). I just don't think it will really matter all that much in the grand scheme of things...

Yes!!! We have defeated terrorism and can no go back to the happy hippy love fest we had before Osama ruined it for us all!

Wait, we didn't? We can't?

(I agree with IOIOI name guy)

OMG POLITICAL DISCUSSION LOL

Did the thread with the dude praising terrorist martyrs get locked? I don't think it did, but I wasn't active in it... If that didn't get locked, I don't think this will.

Should I do an HDR?

Yeah, he needed killin', but it's only symbolic at this point.

And again, IBTL. :lmao:

All of the news networks are certainly excited about it...lol.

Did the thread with the dude praising terrorist martyrs get locked? I don't think it did, but I wasn't active in it... If that didn't get locked, I don't think this will.

I dunno if it got locked. It disappeared quickly though, as in no more responses.
The Trump thread got locked....:lmao:

The way they're talking on the news, they think this is the end of terrorism... Are they retarded or something?

Well, I guess some of them don't think it's over... "We need to be happy, but vigilant" - that's what they're saying. Personally, I don't think anything will be different tomorrow morning.

Osama was just one man, someone will replace him (maybe that will be better, maybe worse - who knows), and now he will be seen as a martyr...

edit
I don't get briefed by the CIA or anything, but I'm just thinking that maybe an old man with a cane is better than a new, young leader with another martyr to talk about.

Last edited:
We'll be as safe tomorrow as we were yesterday.

Waiting for the pics..that way it is a photo topic.
-
Shoot well, Joe
-
P.S. and they did shoot well.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back