Osama dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot how much I missed that song. Unfortunately freedom isn't free. It costs a buck oh five.

I am in the "indifferent" camp when it comes to Osama Bin Laden being dead.

However, I can't help but notice that the United States seems to have rules for themselves and rules for everyone else. US soldiers march in to Pakistan, a country that they are as of yet not at war with, and openly commit a murder. No recourse or punishment for the murders - in fact, just the opposite! It was condoned and is now being cheered! No trial. Zip.

But a child soldier like Omar Khadr kills a soldier, in self defense, in a fricken war, and he gets locked up in Guantanamo!

Do people not see the blatant hypocrisy?

Well, not that I support either wars on terrorism, and I myself am quite liberal. BUT

Maybe if Canada was involved in any wars, you'd realize that it's essentially par for the course. What you described happens in every conflict/war. Just sayin'

It's par for the course for a government with an "all your oil are belong to us" complex. That doesn't really make it excusable however...

Maybe if Canada was involved in any wars
Plenty of Canadian solders currently serving in Afghanistan (and elsewhere) in the 'war on terror'...and unfortunately many have been killed in the line of duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back