What's new

Otherworldly

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
At least that's what I thought when I got this shot home and looked at it on the computer. It's actually a very, very big mirror ball by the sea. For more info go to http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Tony

Blackpool-mirror-ball.jpg
 
AHHH, fantastic. I have seen other shots of this 'thing' before and so wish I could photograph it. I love this composition.
 
This mirror ball, Crawdaddio, says to you as you walk past it, "come on then, photograph me", and everyone does! But the beauty of it is, that different light gives different photographs.

Regards, Tony

http://photoreflect.blogspot.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom