Otters (56k warning)

Big awww-factor here ... for otters in general, and more so for the "otters-in-love" photos.
Your last but one pic here shows, however, that they are not to be messed with! Boy, never knew what kind of fangs they have! Lovely close-ups, very nice expressions or action - you WERE at the zoo, weren't you?

LaFoto said:
Big awww-factor here ... for otters in general, and more so for the "otters-in-love" photos.
Your last but one pic here shows, however, that they are not to be messed with! Boy, never knew what kind of fangs they have! Lovely close-ups, very nice expressions or action - you WERE at the zoo, weren't you?

I was at Cotswold Wildlife park which has a great Duck pond and about 9 otters in an open enclosure. It is a great place to photograph and watch the wildlife

awesome series, andy, loving it... sounds like a fun place to shoot... i didn't know otters had teeth like that... !!! they looked all cute and cuddly until that picture! great job... :thumbup:

What a great series and what a great place to catch some great shots! (Gee, could I say "great" any more? LOL) I especially like the first and last pictures...Wish we had such an interesting place around here. I mostly get farm animals in our state parks!

Cheers everyone, i'm just glad you liked them

they look cute now, but one of those critters could bite a finger off. Just look at the fangs on number 5

Cheers everyone,

BTW

bethany138, I just love your Signature :lol:

I'm not a big friend of nature photography, but those are fine. Expressions are well shot.

Most reactions

Back