What's new

ouch!

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This fellow appeared to have survived this injury with no apparent disability.





Florida208097AdjResz1.jpg
 
injury?

i like the sharpness of the different colours in his face
 
Thanks for the comment, Harmony. What appeared to me to be a subluxed vertebrae is just a.....well I still can't figure out exactly what it is. I'm totally unfamiliar with these birds(obviously)but have done a little research since. They fold their necks in ways I cannot visualize the internal structures.

I didn't find any photos on the net with the vivid colors this bird had around the face. I think this is a Great Egret,but the colors still have me wondering. ron
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom