Our baby girl is home! Newborn inside!

congrats!! very beautiful baby girl:)

thanks folks!

7797504214_1b3130bdb8_b.jpg

I remember holding my daughter when she was just 4 days old and someone said "take lots of photos, they grow up fast at that age." I thought I knew what they meant, but now she just turned 6 years old and I had no idea how fast they do grow. In infancy, they change so quickly that I pretty much missed it. The wife and I are trying for another one, but it is not going so good. The only reason is because the first one went by in a blur.

As for having daughters, yeah I know all about that. I have 5, 6 and 7 year old daughters...which means 15, 16 and 17 year old daughters in just a few short years. I already got my line picked out for when the boys come-a-calling; "I got a shotgun, shovel and 400 acres Pal, don't let them come home crying."

I remember holding my daughter when she was just 4 days old and someone said "take lots of photos, they grow up fast at that age." I thought I knew what they meant, but now she just turned 6 years old and I had no idea how fast they do grow. In infancy, they change so quickly that I pretty much missed it. The wife and I are trying for another one, but it is not going so good. The only reason is because the first one went by in a blur.

As for having daughters, yeah I know all about that. I have 5, 6 and 7 year old daughters...which means 15, 16 and 17 year old daughters in just a few short years. I already got my line picked out for when the boys come-a-calling; "I got a shotgun, shovel and 400 acres Pal, don't let them come home crying."

i can only imagine. it already seems shes changing and its just been over a week. kinda sad to think before long ill be walking her down the isle giving her away. quite scary, we just plan to do the best we can to raise her right. and yea, i need to buy me a new shotgun :mrgreen:. we are gonna try for one more in a year or so, im hoping its a boy so he can take up for big sis when the time comes.

7798122644_11bff56cdc_b.jpg

i see no point in making new threads each time, im just sharing as i edit them. hope no one minds. not neccessarily looking for C&C but feel free by all means to give it! only getting a couple each session that are decent. only gotten one so far i feel like i wanna actually put on a canvas. hoping for a couple more within the next week or two while shes still "newborn status"

Most reactions

Back