What's new

Our Christmas Tree

shinycard255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
64
Location
IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we finally got around to hanging lights on our Christmas Tree yesterday and I thought it was a perfect opportunity for a photo. I don't really tend to take many photos outside of work and I need that to change. I'm going to try and take a photo once a day of anything.

My New Years resolution is to start taking at least 1 photo a day that I'm happy with, since I barely touch my camera once I get home from work.

But anyway, onto the photo...

img7576t.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom