Our Critters

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We own two boxers and a tabby cat. I don't have many good shots of the pup, Dex, he is a quick little guy! Ty is our nearly 2 yr old boxer. He is used to me chasing him around with the camera. Last, Bob is our tabby. He usually just looks pissed in photos. :lol:

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

ty_wall.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

C&C always welcome!

Great shots of your furry family,

I really love that 4th shot best, would be great in a pet book or somthing.

I love the expression on the first one, very cute.

Your boxer babies are so cute!

I saw in another thread that you said you had two boxers so I had to do a search and see if you posted any pictures of them. I am a owned by a few boxers. You a member of boxerworld?

Your boxer babies are so cute!

I saw in another thread that you said you had two boxers so I had to do a search and see if you posted any pictures of them. I am a owned by a few boxers. You a member of boxerworld?

Thanks! I do love my "kiddos!" :heart::heart:

Yes, I am a member there. My user name is "lyncca" there as well. That site has saved my sanity in learning how to train my boys! I don't have as many new pictures over there because it drives me batty having to get each one approved and the file size limitations... I do have quite a few older ones that I took with my P&S that aren't on this site though :)

Thanks! I do love my "kiddos!" :heart::heart:

Yes, I am a member there. My user name is "lyncca" there as well. That site has saved my sanity in learning how to train my boys! I don't have as many new pictures over there because it drives me batty having to get each one approved and the file size limitations... I do have quite a few older ones that I took with my P&S that aren't on this site though :)
I remember you now. I just wasn't putting it together. I remember your post about Tyson teaching the pup about sliding around corners, that cracked me up. Some of the limitations there drive me nuts too. I barely ever post pictures there either. I am TossBranAbi over there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back