castrol
TPF Noob!
We took off to the park today, which excited me because I knew I would get a
chance to use the 70-200VR out in a location that wasn't my house.
I'll keep posting them up as I get them ready.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Me and the wife.
chance to use the 70-200VR out in a location that wasn't my house.
I'll keep posting them up as I get them ready.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Me and the wife.
... and I very, very much like the photo of your son and that "funny looking bokeh" that Sw1tchFX is pointing out already. I also like the three male and one female duck swimming towards us. And I really like the portrait of your wife (#7), such a natural, open smile!