Out in the country - again...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry. No catchy title would come to me.
And there are no more interesting photo objects around me. Actually I feel as if I have by now photographed each and every TWIG in a radius of 12 miles around me. And still, on unnaturally beautiful and sunny November Sundays such as the one today, I just cannot stay inside but must go out and bring the camera along. I don't know why, since actually ALL the countryroads around here look the same:

06-11_18_Landstrae.jpg

There's meadows with or without cows, clusters of trees here or there or little woods, creeks or little drainage canals, and that is about it. And I still must go out...

06-11_01_roteBeeren.jpg

06-11_02_roteBeeren.jpg

Splashes of colour (no changes other than resizing the photo)

The creek
06-11_03_Fintau.jpg

06-11_04_Fintau.jpg

Water studies at normal (i.e. in that sunshine fast) shutterspeeds, and:

06-11_05_Fintau.jpg

06-11_07_Fintau.jpg

...attempts to catch the flow of the water, but with this sun and a smallest aperture of f8, little could be done...

A little surprise (given it is November) on the bank of that creek

06-11_08_BlmchenamFintauufer.jpg

06-11_09_BlmchenamFintauufer.jpg

View from the little bridge towards the creek (the tiny current is where there are the trees)

06-11_13_Fintau.jpg

I took my own picture on the very bridge (see here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=322925#post322925)

There is nothing more spectacular to be seen round here, I'm afraid...

oh gosh.. Corinna I didn't know you have moved to the southern part of the world... spring is there by now:p heheh and your flowers look as if they "woke up" accidentally :)

yest the weather right now is beautiful!!! sun is shining all the time here too!

Sun..now theres something I havent seen much latley..I love the pictures and I feel the same way, like youve taken a picture of everything around you,but thats when you experiment and try new things,or do the same things but try to get better. Nice work.

the first one gets my vote! :)

Well, Corinna, you've certainly done that country road justice...beautiful, well-satureated, exposed and composed shot. :thumbup: Last one is along the smae lines...very well done.:D

Wow, so, so nice. Very pretty area you live in Corina. The colors are very vibrant, makes me feel at home. Thanks for sharing you "last twig" :) .

Most reactions

Back