Out in the Woods (just one, CC please!)

Scott7117

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while and felt like doing something today so here I go. I'm not sure how strong this picture is, so let me know.

I downloaded a plug-in that lets you merge three exposures together in order to get both highlights and shadows. I wasn't sure if I liked this one, or one of the original exposures.

Here's the edited one.
fencenormal.jpg

and here's the un-edited one. I'm leaning more towards this one.
normalfence-1.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Thanks.

I prefer the unedited one atm. But maybe if you played around with levels/exposure/saturation/contrast etc of the edited one it might come out better? At the moment it looks a little washed out.

Nevertheless, nice photo, I like the low angle.

it does look washed out and blurry with the effect, i've been trying the same thing with merging three exposures and the first few came out looking sort of like greyish like that

it does look washed out and blurry with the effect, i've been trying the same thing with merging three exposures and the first few came out looking sort of like greyish like that

yea, I think it's the Gaussian Blur that it applies after merging the photos in order to help get rid of areas that don't match up.

Are you using GIMP or photoshop?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back