Out to Sea

Your little ones do have expressive faces! My nephews are a bit older (6 and 9) and are now either awkward or uncooperative in front of a camera. Hope it's just a phase they're going through, cuz this "Aunty" loooves taking their picture.

Brilliant shots Linda. ...and a great storyline too.

Thanks Chiller...

Antarctican, it's terrible when they get to the age where they don't want pics taken of them. I have 8 nieces and nephews of which 6 hate their photos taken. The other two are 2 & 1 so they don't have a choice! :lol:

Great series Calliope..... these are all just too good! I'm partial to anything nautical anyway but your boys are adorable and so photogenic - they make the shots. Looks like they had a great time too...
Archangel... being 29 is not an excuse to not play any more.:lol: Hell, I'm 51 and I'll get down on the floor and play with any 5 year-old. I play tug-of-war with our poodle and his doggie bones (they taste pretty good too).:lmao: My nieces and nephew (1,3,6) refer to me as the "crazy uncle"...

I completely missed this :blushing:

Every one of these are great Linda! Love the eyes and expressions! And the framing in some of these is excellent :thumbsup:

woodsac said:
I completely missed this :blushing:

Every one of these are great Linda! Love the eyes and expressions! And the framing in some of these is excellent :thumbsup:

Uh-huh, ignoring me I see! :er: Just kidding! Thanks for your comment!

That first shot is brilliant! :thumbup:

nice shots linda, number 4 is awesome... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back