No thank you?
Last time I do that.
Thank you x 1000000
As I have mentionned many times (or atleast once) I don't get to post on here much! I'm a senior in highschool and right now that's a little more important.
You're critique was definitely the most helpful/usefull! Thanks again
I wasn't expecting to get so many harsh critiques, but hey I have a backbone, I know how to take it and use it. So thanks everyone who offered
constructive criticism.
As for the rude comment, time to move on!
Eventer- I don't appreciate your comment. The fact that you compete does not make you a better rider. The riders were not doing anything dangerous, as the whole point of not wearing sneakers is to avoid getting your feet stuck in the stirrups, and they were not using saddles. I don't see where the problem is, except that they're not wearing helmets, which was probably a once in a lifetime thing for them for the pictures. I compete and by no means think myself better than people who choose to ride bareback with sneakers.
This is completely and totally off subject and I don't want anyone to ever critique people in my pictures again. I asked for critiques on my photographic skills not of my models.
So, in conclusion, hahaha, I will definitely try cutting back on the vignetting. I thought it looked kind of cool on my laptop, but then I went on my desktop and it looked like I did waay too much. I'll be editing on the desktop from now on.