Himalayan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dcshutter.com
Casual Outdoor portrait :) Comments are welcome

crw_0903.jpg

crw_0787.jpg

Wow - what a lovely model. Your lighting is exquisite in #1; soft and even. I see no glaring hot spots or deep shadows - it's just lovely. I was going to comment about the elbow being too forefront, but as it drops to the bottom of the frame, even that is really not a a distraction. Very, very nice!

#2 - *almost* a small hot spot on the cheekbone, but in the harsh sunlight here, tough to avoid. Good detail in the shadowed part of her face. Her pose is relaxed and natural.

I like the first better than the second, probably due to the light quality. Good job!!! :D

Professional work, hemalayan! Absolutely astounding. Every element of the photos are in harmony.
Beautiful model, too.

very nice.

personally i'd like to see the model in the first image more to the right hand side. i can literally feel a pull to that side because it needs something.

the borders bothers me because it's over her arm.

for the second one her face is a little dark, but not enough for it to a bed thing, I'm just picky. maybe next time you could tell the sun to move a little?

i like the first one best for the post, but the lighting in the second one is great.

Crop the #1 tight on the top and right side borders and you have a perfect piece of Art that will fit very nicely in the model's port folio.

These are great shots Himalayan! The first one does have softer light and less shadows but for me the lighting in the second one just seems more dramatic with a lot of warmth to it. I actually like the shadows. Maybe a little less on the right side of her face but not too bad in my opinion. The shadows are just soft enough to not be too harsh and dark, at least for me they are.

But what really stands out for me is the angle of that wall because it took me a second to realized that she is centered in the picture. I really like the optical illusion that makes her look off center when she really is centered in the picture. Good composition work on that picture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back