Over It!

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'm over work, that is, not the pregnancy...

It's Monday and my last day is this Friday, 3rd Aug and, I'm tellin ya...I wish I chose to leave on my other date I was mulling over leaving on (last Friday). Lol.

Everyone's been sayin "Oh I bet you can't wait to get it out of you..." (which doesn't sound that great lol) but I'm one of the few that has the mind of "the bub can stay in there until their due date or a few days after!"

We're moving house this Saturday and my parents-in-law are arriving from Canada on the 23rd....so I'm COUNTING on those two and a half weeks of down-time, where I can work on my Europe photos (finally) and maybe take some self-maternity shots, read all those books that have accumulated and get things ready for bubs! :thumbup:

Going to try and ignore the days this week because if I don't, this week will go slooooowwwwwww... :lol:

I hope the same for you, all the best to you, and with my first also I moved house 3 weeks before the due date. It is possible (not necessarily nice, though). But do try to relax. "Bub" will be less quiet and a bit more demanding once (s)he's out! You will then need all your strength!

Yeah, I think we need some maternity pics!!!

Hope you're doin great, Lumi! Miss your smilin' face 'round these parts~

Hey girls! Missed you too! Anty, I know, it's crazinessss! :lol:

Everything is happening at once! Least I have a good excuse to stand back and dictate with the move and sit on my bum haha (nah, if anything I will feel guilty that I can't do anything).

Corinna, that's exactly my thinking re. once the bub comes out he/she will be a little noisier then in the quiet of my belly ;). I don't have to baby-proof my womb, it was kinda custom built! :lol:

Gonna try and get some maternity pics Corry, I really wanna get some done!

Most reactions

Back