Overexposed?

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any C&C welcomed :)

IMG_1383.jpg

Nope. If anything, it's UNDERexposed, but I think it serves the photo well, here.

A-ha... a pun!

That being said, I do agree with Harmony that a little more exposure (in the photographic front) would have really helped to pop the colours a bit and bring some more richness to them. Very nice find!

According to the background buildings, it's off kilter.

I think it is fine, the UO contributes to the feel. I can't tell the slant until someone pointed it out. 7/10

I dig it..looks like an album cover. Just a hunch but were you were focusing on the headlight?

Peanuts is right-on with the title and exposure (as well as Harmony). I love the title, it's perfect. The green channel is week. It needs to be boosted. Otherwise I think composition is fine.

-Nick

Peanuts is right-on with the title and exposure (as well as Harmony). I love the title, it's perfect. The green channel is week. It needs to be boosted. Otherwise I think composition is fine.

-Nick

Could you explain what you mean by "The green channel is week(sic) and needs to be boosted..??" Do you mean green hue? - or luminosity?

Exposure seems fine to me - here is the pic corrected for WB...
Jedo

Attachments

• $Untitled-1.jpg
    $Untitled-1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
exposure looks fine. personally though, i would have either gone B&W/Gray Scale or popped the saturation a little bit. maybe tried for a cross processed look?

nice composition though

I wonder how this image would look if you shot from a lower point of view and kept most of the front end in the image.

The car is overexposed [to the outdoors], yes.

The picture itself I think is underexposed. You lost all the detail of the wheel and wheel well.

since your pics are okay to edit, here's what I did. bumped the brightness and contrast a bit, popped the saturation and put a vivid color filter and a cooling filter of the top

rustbucket.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back