Ownership of cameras and lenses - short survey

Tiago C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

A different kind of thread, hopefully it is permitted.

I am conducting basic research about ownership of cameras and lenses for a personal project.
It would be great if you could fill an anonymous 3min survey and share it with other photographers you know!

Thank you,

Tiago

*Link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry no
You are a newbi here and I am concerned that this could pose a risk
You could explain more about your project and why you are collecting info
There in no insult intended just me being careful
If you knocked on my door or phoned I would have acted the same way
Katomi

1st post extended to explain my reasons the sorry no seemed rude and to short a reply

I don't press an unknown link, so good luck........

1st post extended to explain my reasons the sorry no seemed rude and to short a reply

Thanks for the explanation.

I am an enthusiast wildlife photographer and independent designer developing a simple product to be crowdfunded in a few weeks. The survey may provide me with help information and I am thinking of sharing some of the results here once I get a good amount of responses.

I am new to this forum it's a fact. Have to start somewhere. I am an active member on other photography forums.

Didn't mean to knock at your door specifically, but at the door of a seemingly open community.
Regarding the link, the forum automatically hides it. If you right click and select "copy link location" you will be able to see it is a Survey monkey (online survey software) link.

Some of my photos can be found here: Tiago Cardoso

Thanks for your attention,
Tiago

Welcome to the forum. Please join in great place to post your photos. Looking forward to seeing some.

welcome to the forum. consider creating a poll in your forum post instead of as an external link.

welcome to the forum. consider creating a poll in your forum post instead of as an external link.
Exactly. No one here has a problem with gathering and sharing information, but linking offsite isn't a good way to start discussion. A poll is a great idea.

Keep posting and enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

Back