Paid shoot! eeeekkk

Lmphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lauramaephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$b24web.jpg ok I pulled the OCF for this shoot C&C welcomed!

Technically speaking.. nice photo. Those two do NOT look happy though.

Photography is fine from a technical point, but from their expressions, what I get is: "Okay, this was your stupid idea, are we done yet?" "My idea???? this was your idea!"

Photography is fine from a technical point, but from their expressions, what I get is: "Okay, this was your stupid idea, are we done yet?" "My idea???? this was your idea!"
lol Actually I know these two....I think you would have to know them too just to know their expressions and such. I had her cheek down on his shoulder not chin she did not like that and did this instead. I think anyone that knows them though will think this is a pretty natural expression. But this is actually on she loved the best.

lol Actually I know these two....I think you would have to know them too just to know their expressions and such. I had her cheek down on his shoulder not chin she did not like that and did this instead. I think anyone that knows them though will think this is a pretty natural expression. But this is actually on she loved the best.
Fair enough.

Sorry but wether you know them or not, the photo speaks to the viewers, and it shows disinterest. It's not your fault...so this is not an attack. One thing I am struggling with being new to paying shoots myself, is controlling the environment. 10 years down the road they'd rather have a fake smile showing fun/love than a real expression showing disinterest and the desire to hurry up to get a sammich.

my 2 cents. photo taken well though. missed a few boogs on the black shirt, watch for lint, heal it out. ;-)

I had her cheek down on his shoulder not chin she did not like that and did this instead.
Alaways get they shot they want, then gently nudge them to have fun and take some risks. Quite often they'll end up liking the results. Many times it's the shots in between the posed ones that make the best keepers.

$e_pics006.jpg $e_pics016.jpg

Most reactions

Back