paintball photography?

Good Luck! Better off staging stuff otherwise its all gona go wrong cause your either get some smart ass who shoots you thinking its funny or your walk into the wrong area nd they will shoot you down.

And BTW i love the joke! :D

I would say get a cheap uv filter, use an older cam and make sure to do something like wrap a plastic bag around the entire camera. A lot depends on the situation where the people are playing. Most of the paintball I've played has been in wooded areas in camo and giving away a location was bad, wearing bright colors would also give away location if you were photographing a person or pointing the camera in a specific direction. I would say just protect the camera and be one team.

I would definetly lay down a rule that if you shoot the photgrapher 1) You are banned permanently and 2) you buy any gear that is damged at full replacement cost. Have a pricelist ready so they know your serious.

Although that is only if you do not follow reply #2 which I STILL feel is the best advice I have ever seen on any topic in this situation. :D

clarinetJWD said:
I'd recommend using someone else's camera :lol:

cbay said:
your either get some smart ass who shoots you thinking its funny

Hahaha, we've done that :lol: Me and a couple Refs stood on the side on top of a truck to look over the net and kept shooting an in-game Ref.. he couldn't figure it out.. it was hilarious lol.

Ghoste said:
I got shot walking away from a field in a tunnel with net all the way around and got shot in the crotch.. I still cant figure out to this day how that happened...

I'm a sharpshooter, what can I say? :lol: Naw, only been out paintballing a few times. Even a UV filter might be bad because you're risking oil all over the camera and that may not go over to well when it leaks into the lens. :grumpy:

Well for paintball I would assume you would do the same thing you do for rain. Put something over the camera. A good UV filter up front will help to make sure your lens is good. And the best protection... A bight orange referee vest so you don't get shot in the first place.

i take pictures for my team(villain, D2 psp) and i have no problems, you can tell where people are shooting, dont stand behind a person in a key bunker, use a uv(should always use one anyway) and if someone makes a move and youre all of a sudden getting shot, i usually crouch down as low as i can, or even lay down on my stomach. im going to buy a sigma lense to use for this, just because its less expensive and if i mess it up i wont be totally devistated like i would a 500 or 1000 dollar lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back