What's new

Pale blue eyes, longing gaze...

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last weekend I visited a small-town agricultural fair. It was the first time that I saw pigs in my whole life. Their bodies looked like those of dogs, and their ears and snouts seemed very unique to me –not to mention the feet. What impressed me the most, though, was their eyes: they looked human, and they were blue!

These were inside a little barn so I had to use a fairly high ISO –thus the noise. Unfortunately, the first one is slightly blurred...

p263430616-4.jpg


p27647807-4.jpg
 
if you spent some time with them you would be startled and even alarmed by thier intelligence. It's frightening and sometimes apparently malevolent. Maybe someday I will tell about why I respect and hate all that is porsine.

Suffice it to say studies have shown that their intelligence probably puts them close to that of dolphins and chimps.
 
Yes, pity about the hints of shake in the first, but it still tells part of your story!
And you really saw pigs for the very first time???
 
Yes, pity about the hints of shake in the first, but it still tells part of your story!

A staring pig made me shake all over? :)

And yeah, it was really my first close encounter with pigs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom