Panno from the weekend for c&c

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one I shot at the weekend while out in the glens of antrim. Any c&c always welcome.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Hmmm... to be honest, I'm not seeing a lot to hold my interest here. The foreground is rather bland. I think if you could have got rather closer to the cultivated fields in the background and done something with all the hedgerows as a pattern, it might have worked well. Definitely worth going back for a do-over!

OP
M

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the input. I have a few others from different locations in the same area, I have not got round to editing them yet.

I see what you mean about the foreground being bland but there seems to be something strange going on when I upload my shots to photobucket!
on my Dell IPS monitor the foreground grass has nice red-ish floweres at the top and also the shot seems to have lost some yellow as well as the reds, I cant understand why it lost some colour as I uploaded it to face book and it seems fine?

hirejn

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joelnisleitphotography.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
The foreground doesn't hold interest and there's no quality of light. Perhaps a telephoto to bring in the landscape details would've been better.

OP
M

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The foreground doesn't hold interest and there's no quality of light. Perhaps a telephoto to bring in the landscape details would've been better.

Thanks for your input and I agree with you but as I said the photo has lost a lot in the transfer from my computer to photobucket. I cant understand why as I use a Dell IPS monitor and the light is fine when I view it on facebook, my windows photo vir=ewer and photoshop?

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics