Pano of Bryce Canyon

KenL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a hand-held 6-shot verticle pano, but I cropped out most of the sky.

4623389558_f3afc97361_o.jpg

This shot is much better than the other one you posted. I can't decide if it would look good a little brighter though.

:thumbup:

wow!, i love the details in the rocks!

Not very original, I've seen this same picture a couple times before by other photographers. My question since I've never been there in person, are you standing behind some kind of pedestrian structure ? At a second glance I do have to admit the sky is starting to pull me in, would be nice if you went back and brought us more sky ;)

Not very original, I've seen this same picture a couple times before by other photographers. My question since I've never been there in person, are you standing behind some kind of pedestrian structure ?

From my recollection of taking the same photo last year, yes, you are fenced in -- there are several common points for photos that "everyone" visits at Bryce, just like almost any national park.

Wow that is beautiful. Great job!. Although,,,,more sky would have been mo betta.

Great shot!! I was just there for the first time last summer and it is a beautiful place. The photo opportunities abound but there are just so many things you will want to shoot as far as wide shots go so I don't have any problem with you shooting that angle especially if you do it well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back