T the_explorer TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2005 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2005 #1 It's the favorite travel place in Thailand.This rock castle was build for the Hindu religion.
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2005 #2 I really like the contrast in this picture. I am actually thinking about making a 2 week trip to Thailand this coming Spring, so I am really enjoying your photos.
I really like the contrast in this picture. I am actually thinking about making a 2 week trip to Thailand this coming Spring, so I am really enjoying your photos.
T the_explorer TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2005 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 When I taked these set .I think about light and time. Light is the only one that be with time. Camera Pentax MZ5 Film : Negative Fuji 100 Len zoom 28-80 some shot are 70-210 Time 06:00 AM
When I taked these set .I think about light and time. Light is the only one that be with time. Camera Pentax MZ5 Film : Negative Fuji 100 Len zoom 28-80 some shot are 70-210 Time 06:00 AM
T the_explorer TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2005 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 That sound good Peanuts .If you needs some information about Thailand. You can send mail to me and I'll reply you back for some Information that you ask.
That sound good Peanuts .If you needs some information about Thailand. You can send mail to me and I'll reply you back for some Information that you ask.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2005 #5 Very nice photos. Looks like a great place to shoot. Eric