What's new

Panorama... (1)

bo.asad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
this is my first thread :mrgreen:


Untitled_Panorama2.jpg




I want your opinions and criticisms :D
 
Ill be honest, there's nothing interesting in your image. It looks like a series of snapshots
 
I liked the angle of view...and shadows make a powerful element in this diagram
 
I agree those shadows are intriguing but the subject is rather plain, dark and without detail.
 
IMHO, Doesnt look much like an *actual* Panorama ... The shadows and clutter are distracting... It seems angled like a fish-eye ( distorted if you will). And there are 'pedestrians' on the side. Looks to me like quick snap shot. Sorry.
 
Other than the composition/subject issues mentioned which make it look like a bit of a snapshot; I'm guessing its tonemapped (JoshC's guess at HDR) but from that you can clearly see halos around objects which most won't find appealing as it is completely unnatural.

As for taking them; either take portrait shots or better still three rows of overlapping landscape shots; this way you will seem to have heaps of room around your subject but because of this will be able to correct distortion and crop the image back to the framing you desire without worry of having a 'hole' in the corner or something like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom