What's new

Parenting Magazine

gigiphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this picture spur of the moment in my back yard and entered into a contest in parenting magazine. If you'd like to help me little guy out please vote for us.
Parents Photo Faves
 
Yikes, there are some pretty awful images there.
Yours was pretty good.
 
...
 
Last edited:
You realize it's against rules to post other peoples photos on the forum, right?
 
You realize it's against rules to post other peoples photos on the forum, right?

You're right, No one ever helps new people out. I will delete my helpful post.
 
Well, you're welcome for letting you know. I'm not going to vote for any photos on that site regardless whether they're posted in the forum or not.
 
Thanks to all who voted for my boy!
 
I just went to enter pictures of my son for the contest.... and they wanted $30 per picture?

Is such an entry fee normal?
 
Lots of contests do that and steal your copyright at the same time.

Read the rules.....
 
I just went to enter pictures of my son for the contest.... and they wanted $30 per picture?

Is such an entry fee normal?


No I didn't pay anything. I stopped when I got to the fee and they still enterered his pic. I entered one of my daughter too but they chose that one.
 
That's a lot of ugly kids in one place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom