What's new

Paris, France - The Louvre - C&C

wlPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo I took while in Paris of The Louvre. I would much appreciate some Critiques. Thanks in advance!

Paris_007_1_.jpg
 
Looks overedited and pixelated, and ontop of that it seems like a pretty generic shot
 
I really liked the perspective of the building and the sky, do you think this crop makes it better?

Paris_007_-_Version_2.jpg
 
Technically, not a bad photo, especially with the dark sky and light building. However, it is very symmetrical and "classic," which makes it very static. It would work for a textbook illustration, maybe.
 
Wish it had a bit less contrast, but great photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom