Diana Rui TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2009 #16 I love this kind of photograhy, I also checked the photos on your facebook. Nice work you've got there.
I love this kind of photograhy, I also checked the photos on your facebook. Nice work you've got there.
gian133 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 214 Reaction score 0 Location South East Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2009 #17 I really like these pics as well as the facebook one. Everytime i see Holga pictures it make me want one even more. I just can help but think about the film developing costs. I think i need to start developing myself. Great stuff Gian
I really like these pics as well as the facebook one. Everytime i see Holga pictures it make me want one even more. I just can help but think about the film developing costs. I think i need to start developing myself. Great stuff Gian
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2009 #18 For some reason your images remind me of Eugene Atget... Especially the first one.
Goontz TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,275 Reaction score 2 Location Austin/Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2009 #19 Derrel, don't worry; I caught the sarcasm and thoroughly enjoyed it. To the OP, nice shots, holga's are a blast.
Derrel, don't worry; I caught the sarcasm and thoroughly enjoyed it. To the OP, nice shots, holga's are a blast.
B Bee Hedge TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Thanks to everyone for your comments