Paris "Je vie une lueur large et pale"

AshleyFaye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm new here, my name is Ashley and i love photography.
Spend last weekend in Paris and shot these street portraits. Let me know what you think! :)

I don't know how to post pictures, i'll just drop the link to the images!

Lifestyle of a stranger

I think you did not show us anything inherently unique to Paris.

Hello Ashley,

I just got back from Paris and so much of your work says Paris. From the street posts, the Romanian gypsy, the wall art, the park bench, the street performer and the homeless exercising. I really enjoyed them. My favorite is the Sax player but I'm sure the gypsy can tell us a thing or two. Good job.

Thanks for sharing.
Garrett

Thanks for your comment, i wasn't trying to be unique, i was trying to show my point of view of Paris.
Rather than posting a comment like that, maybe it's better to give me advice in how in your point of view i can be unique of give me some tips :)

Thanks for your comment, i wasn't trying to be unique, i was trying to show my point of view of Paris.
Rather than posting a comment like that, maybe it's better to give me advice in how in your point of view i can be unique of give me some tips :)

I think his point was.. that those photos could have been taken in any major city, anywhere in the world. There is nothing particularly French or Parisian in any of the shots. They could have been taken in Downtown Denver... where I am. I see the same characters here basically.... Nice shots though.

I do envy you your visit.. I have only been once, about thirty five years ago. I am sure it has changed a lot since then!

I think his point was.. that those photos could have been taken in any major city, anywhere in the world. There is nothing particularly French or Parisian in any of the shots. They could have been taken in Downtown Denver... where I am. I see the same characters here basically.... Nice shots though.

I do envy you your visit.. I have only been once, about thirty five years ago. I am sure it has changed a lot since then!

As a European citizen i'm able to visit Paris quite often. Things change every time although if you look at the images some features are typically Parisian. Like the french bench, the streetart, Palais de Tokio. :)
Thanks for your comment, i learn more everyday. Just started photography a year ago and everything is going so fast :)

I wish i could visit more of the States, Asia and Africa. Hopefully soon...:)

Lots o people pictures...you like people eh?
I like the saxophone shot...really groovy

Didn't I say this in my thread? Maybe people can't see me. I've done it, I'm invisible.

Hello Ashley,

I just got back from Paris and so much of your work says Paris. From the street posts, the Romanian gypsy, the wall art, the park bench, the street performer and the homeless exercising. I really enjoyed them. My favorite is the Sax player but I'm sure the gypsy can tell us a thing or two. Good job.

Thanks for sharing.
Garrett

You're not invisible, i just forgot to reply! Sorry!
Thank you for your comment, how did you enjoy Paris? :)

Lots o people pictures...you like people eh?
I like the saxophone shot...really groovy

Portrait and people photography in that level is new to me, thought is was time to push myself and start shooting people more often..:)

Most reactions

Back