What's new

Park Gazebo

WildBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
287
Reaction score
3
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gazebo.jpg


A shot from my second outing with the Coolpix 5400, Tell me what you think, please.
I'm thinking it might look better if I cropped out the bushes in the forground.

WildBill
 
The bushes in the foreground could easily be cropped out. Good idea. Or take a few steps closer to your subject.

More importantly, however, is what the viewer is seeing through the gazebo. :) The architectural attractiveness in a gazebo is its great rooflines and the surrounding white bannister. However, with the distraction of the white building on the opposite side, these important details are lost. Try to get an angle with a background that will show off those white bannisters to perfection, and your composition will be very successful.

Aside from that, it looks like you have a good exposure, on a nice sunny day. Pretty area! :D
 
Thank's for your input terri, however cropping will have to do here because a few more steps foward and I would have been road pizza. :mrgreen: As for the white building, :oops: I never saw it till you brought it up. :oops:


WildBill
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom