Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just realized it's been a long time since I posted any photos. These are from a family shoot a few weeks ago at a park in VT. I put them in two parts becaue there were a lot I wanted to share.

IMG_5574ca.jpg

IMG_5576bw.jpg

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

I love that in this photo, it's twins both pointing to the Twin Pops

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5566bw.jpg

IMG_5547bw.jpg

Good pictures AlisonS! I most espeacially like the 2nd picture, the shadows look great and she looks so happy. And the 2nd picture on the 2nd post, wonderfull expression on her face. Although I have to say the first picture is a little spooky (could just be me). Nice series.

Thanks guys! Cruzin, people either love or hate that one. I can't decide myself!

That first one, she looks like a doll. Great work as always!

As much as I like a good portrait, I'll take one that invokes a feeling any day. The color one is my favorite. I just like how they're twins and even like the same ice cream. Crazy how things work out like that.
The second one is a close second. About time you fed us some shots. How have you been? :)

Thanks, Nagala. I still struggle with the more formal shoots, the lighting is such a PITA. I've been good, just busy with work, school, business, moving, etc, you know how it goes. I'll try to be more prompt next time. I have a wedding on Suday, hopefully I'll get something post worthy there. How have you been? How's the studio set up going?

The studio is done and gone. I had to give the kit back. Funny that you ask though. The company that I was at when I was using the strobes called me today (not the guy I shot for originally) and want a quote to shoot an upcoming party. So I'm either going to have to get lucky again or decline. Oh well.
Glad you're doing well though. Let me know if you need anything done down here or are willing to pay my travel expenses. lol (I say that to everyone.)

LOL, sure thing, I'll let ya know :wink:
Good luck with the equipment challenge. Is there a store around there that will rent at a reasonable price? If you lived closer I'd surely let you borrow some lights!

Great pictures Alison, I really like the swing one.

If this is what good children's portraits are supposed to be like - which I think they are - I'm far, far, far away from being any good at all... :( Sigh.......

But you are NOT, Alison.
Wow.

I like
#2 from the first post
#2, 3 from the second

Most reactions

Back