Parked

Wow! That looks more interesting than any parking lot I've been in. Great shot. Oh, I'm sure there are probably lots of nits to find, but I don't care, I just love the look of this image.

Beautiful shot! Nicely captured. I agree with pgriz -- I like everything in this shot and and that little girl's angled pose.

I presume that's your daughter. The sunlight coming in sort of overpowers the shot. Maybe try later in the day, and ask her to pose so you can catch an oblique shot of the wall.

I would draw it out for you, but hopefully you know what I mean.

I presume that's your daughter. The sunlight coming in sort of overpowers the shot. Maybe try later in the day, and ask her to pose so you can catch an oblique shot of the wall.

I would draw it out for you, but hopefully you know what I mean.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Yep that is my daughter :) this photo was part of my 365 project. This is a quick shot taken early evening while we stopped to pick up dinner. I actually like the way the light overpowers her. I know, I know...the eye is drawn to the lightest thing...blah blah...well I like it with blown out "windows". For me, the photo is about the light. I like the way it pours in, wrapping around her. And how the brightest parts are directly around the column...surrounding her. I feel that with her bright purple dress being the only splash of color, she stands out just fine. Without the blown highlights it would be a boring shot IMO. :D But Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back